Welcome, these are terms and conditions which rule the contract for the sale of products offered on the website LaPassione.cc via La Passione Srl with headquarters in Via Campagnola 52/G, 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS), Italy.
All products available are described in detail in the relevant page of the website. We always try to describe and present, as accurately as possible, the items and every characteristic of the goods through photographs and details. We have a policy of continuous development of our products in order to offer what we consider the best product at the right price, which is why we reserve the right to modify at any time without notice, product specifications, pricing, packaging and any associated service. Before ordering, we invite you to check carefully the products’ details. We do our best to provide the best images and descriptions, but unfortunately we can not guarantee that the colors and detail in the images of the website are 100% accurate. Small differences may accur because of the Internet browser or monitor used, because the images can been resized to fit the screen or due to the photographic techniques employed.
The prices are expressed in Euro (€).
- 3.1. The “Site” is the website lapassione.cc, dedicated to the sale of products.
- 3.2. “Customer” is the person (natural or legal) making a purchase on the Site, accepting the general conditions of sale.
- 3.3. “Order” is the request form of the goods on sale, compiled by the Customer on the Site.
- 3.4. “Products” are the goods offered for sale on the Site, in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale.
- 3.5. “Price” is the consideration for the sale of goods itself.
- 3.6. “Contract” is the distance contract that relates to the sale of the products, according to the conditions of sale.
- 4.1. The products sold are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the contract and posted on the Site at the time of order. The purchase of products implies full and unreserved acceptance of the present general conditions of sale which shall remain valid and effective until they are modified and / or supplemented by La Passione S.r.l. Any changes and / or additions will be effective from the date on which will be posted on the Site, and will apply to sales made on or after that date.
- 4.2. The contract is concluded and binding on the parties when La Passione S.r.l. shall send the order confirmation to the email address of the customer, designated by his or her registration to the site.
- 4.3. The Customer may cancel the order without charge at any time before the Goods are shipped. If canceled after the shipment, all request must be made by the customer through a refund by 30 days from the delivery and taking responsibility for the costs of returning the product to La Passione S.r.l.
- 4.4. Prices and products are subject to change without prior notice.
- 5.1. Shipping costs may vary depending on the place of delivery: additional costs may be added in the case of remote or difficult places to be reached. The checkout page will show the amount of expences according to the post code entered.
- 5.2. The delivery of the items is made by the courier to the shipping address provided by the customer at the time of the order. All information required for delivery must be completed accurately. La Passione S.r.l. are not responsible for failure to deliver due to incorrect delivery address or phone numbers. All additional costs resulting from complications in delivery or non-delivery will be charged to the customer.
- 5.3. The delivery of the products depend on the country of destination. La Passione S.r.l. provide the customer an online tool that allows you to track the status of the Order.
- 5.4. Upon delivery, the property and the risk relating to the handling of the items shall pass to the customer.
- 5.5. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the information on the Site concerning its availability for the shipment of the Products are not updated in real time, also in view of possible simultaneous access to the site of more customers, and therefore the actual availability of individual products can vary during the same day than reported on the Website.
- 5.6. If the replacement of a product of the same quality and title is not possible (for example, due to the unavailability of it), La Passione S.r.l. will refund the customer the amount paid for the product to be damaged, defective or non-conforming and for delivery of it.
- 6.1. Customer represents and warrants that: (i) to be a consumer in accordance with art. 3 of the Consumer Code, (ii) to be of age, and (iii) that the data supplied by the same for the execution of the Agreement are true and correct.
- 6.2. When your first order is made, you will automatically be registered to receive a generic password, which can be quickly changed via the link in the confirmation email. The customer agrees to communicate correct, true and complete information about: demographic details, personal details, other useful information for the order.
- 6.3. The customer will pay the price of products purchased and keep a copy of the purchase order confirmation sent to the email address provided by the customer during the registration to the Site.
The amount of the fee shall be paid at the time of order. The payments accepted are Paypal or Credit Card (Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, American Express). The customer must verify with the bank that the card issuer has enabled online shopping, and made sure to enter all details correctly and have the password of the safety circuits Verified by Visa and SecurCode by Mastercad, depending on the case. Use a credit card to shop online is practical and safe method. The site is committed to maintaining the security of information relating to both credit card or personal details. All sensitive data is encrypted during transmission using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) adopted worldwide as the safest. All data are then stored on secure servers and away from possible Internet connections. Remains the Customer’s responsibility to verify that your browser is compatible with SSL technology, to complete the order.
- 8.1. Trademarks, logos and other distinguishing marks of any kind on this web site belong to their respective owners.
- 8.2. It is forbidden to use trade marks, logos and other distinctive signs-including reproduction on other websites-by unauthorized third parties.
- 8.3. The contents of the site (texts, graphics, images and animations) are protected by copyright.
- 9.1. Sales of products via the Internet are ruled by Articles 50 e ff. and 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code). The legislation provides the right to terminate the contract, guaranteeing the consumer the right to refund on the purchased product and obtain a refund of the entire expenditure incurred within 30 days of receipt of the product. The refund does not include shipping costs.
- 9.2. The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending a written notice to be sent by e-mail indicating the reference (the eight-digit serial number given in the order confirmation).
- 9.3. The right of refund, moreover, can not be exercised by the customer if the product is not intact, namely:
- In the absence of the original item;
- In the absence of elements of the product;
- For damage to the product caused by customer.
- 10.1. If the customer wants to return a product, there are thirty (30) days time after the delivery of it to contact customer service to initiate the procedure for the refund. The customer service will arrange the procedure made by contacting the courier, they will travel at the same address as the delivery to pick the product up and return it, undamaged and packed as original.
- 10.2. The products must be returned adequately protected in their original packaging, in perfect condition for resale (It must not be worn, damaged or soiled by the customer).
- 10.3. Refunds will be made within thirty (30) days from receipt of goods from the warehouse, on the credit card used. The refund includes the purchase price of the products ordered and the shipping costs incurred, with the exception of postage for returning the product which remain responsibility of the customer.
- 11.1. The Customer will receive newsletters containing updates on products, services and promotions; the newsletter is produced by La Passione Ltd.
- 11.2. If registered, pursuant to art. 130, para. 4 D. Decree no. 196/2003, the right referred to in paragraph 11.1 above may be exercised without the express consent of the customers themselves, provided that they have refused to grant the use of their data when registering on the same site or on subsequent occasions-using the link at the bottom of the e-mails, or by sending a communication to the following email address: email@example.com
- 12.1. The conditions referred to in this document, where derogations to the purchaser with respect to the legal framework applicable to transactions subject to the same are intended only for buyers who are “consumers” within the meaning of Article. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005).
- 12.2. Therefore, in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), the same conditions will not be considered extended, if an exception to the purchasers themselves with the legal provisions in force applicable to the transaction, and will instead apply unless otherwise provided in this Article, the provisions of law in force in question.
- 12.3. In particular, the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 8 of this contract is exclusively reserved for the “Consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005) and therefore can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity.
- 12.4. Notwithstanding the general rules of art. 14.2 above, the parties expressly agree that, even in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), the law applicable to this contract will be the Italian law.
- 12.5. As a variance of the general discipline of art. 14.2 above, the parties also expressly agree that, in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), in the event of any dispute the jurisdiction will be the Court of Brescia, Italy.
- 14.1. The photographs and texts are by way of example, and may be dissimilar from the product or change without notice. Consequently La Passione S.r.l. can not be held responsible for any errors resulting from these illustrative images or text.
- 14.2. La Passione S.r.l. can not be held responsible in any case for breach of this contract in case of absence or unavailability of the product, force majeure failure, interruption, or total or partial strike of postal services and transport and / or telecommunications.