To make a purchase you must first create an account and start shopping by inserting your items of choice into the shopping cart. You can also start choosing products before creating an account, but signing up first is better! By doing so you can enjoy several benefits through your account:
- Follow your order and review your previous purchases
- Receive notifications about the release of new products or the availability of products currently not available in the shop
- Securely save details of your credit card for faster purchases in the future
- Easily manage your details, your data, preferences, your email address and the status of your orders
- Delivery in 2-4 working days for Europe
(Countries allowed: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
- Delivery in 4-6 working days for Usa, Australia, Asia and other countries
(Countries allowed: Argentina, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Chile, China, Greece, Indonesia, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Philippines, Republic of Ireland, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United States)
For orders < 100€ - £90 - 110$ - 150AUD:
- € 10.00 for Europe
- € 20.00 for extra EU Countries
Delivery times begin one business day after the order is placed. You will receive an e-mail containing your Tracking Number once your package has been shipped. Visit My Order to check the most up-to-date status of your order.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed
- All tags must be attached in its original form
- All returns and exchanges must include the original receipt
- Returns are made within 30 days from receipt of the intact items
- Please note that size exchange is not provided for items in the Final Sale promotion. In case of wrong size or return, we will offer you a store credit of equal value that can be used for a future purchase
Refunds are made within 30 days from receipt of the intact items with which will be shipped with care in the original packaging.
Please note that your refund will be issued within 30 days from return’s reception
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed
- All tags must be attached in its original form
- All returns and exchanges must include the original receipt
- Please note that refund is not provided for items in the Final Sale promotion. In case of wrong size or return, we will offer you a store credit of equal value that can be used for a future purchase
- According to our Sales Policy, refunds are made at the net of the application of shipping costs if the order becomes less than 100€/£90/110$/150AUD after the return of item/s
Prices are quoted in Euros and include VAT (value added tax).
According to the delivery Country there may be local taxes and duties for you order. All customs, taxes, import duties, brokerage fees, or any additional charges by your local government are the responsibility of the recipient.
We are not responsible for these charges in any way, nor do we receive any of this money. The last thing we would want is for our customers to be charged extra. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to supply an estimated cost. For the Countries where taxes and duties cannot be calculated beforehand, you will be asked to pay them at delivery to the courier.
Shipping fees and taxes will not be refunded for packages that are refused due to VAT/duties.
Information pursuant the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”).
In accordance with the commitment and care that we devote to the protection of personal data, we inform you on the modalities, purpose and scope of communication and dissemination of personal data and your rights in accordance with art. 13 D. Decree 196 /2003.
Filling out the form with your data you will allow these three subjects, each of which will act as an independent owner of the treatment carried out by the same, to collect and process your personal data for the purposes specifically indicated in particular:
- La Passione SRL Via Campagnola 52/G, 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS), Cod Fisc./Part. Iva 03688480981 for the management of the other required
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer by your browser when you visit a website, such as www.lapassione.cc ("website"). Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website, usually for customization, statistics or advertising purpose.What cookies does our website use and for what purpose?
Our website uses various different types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a different function as set out in the table below:
- Technical or browsing cookies: These cookies enable the website to function correctly and allow you to view it correctly on the screen of your device, in your language and for your market from the first time you access it. They will recognise your country so that on any subsequent visits you are directed straight to the relevant country website. They also allow you to create an account, log in and manage your orders while browsing the website. If you are a registered user, these cookies mean you will be recognised as such when you access the services offered to our registered users. These cookies will recognise if you make a purchase from the website through an affiliated or partner site so that we can fulfil any obligations we may have to those partner sites. These cookies are necessary for the website to function.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to recognise you, following an explicit request from you (for example, if you click on “remember me”), every time you access the website, so that you don’t have to type in your login details each time. If you have added items to your cart and closed your browsing session without completing your purchase, but have not removed the items from your cart, these cookies enable you to carry on shopping with the same cart the next time you visit the website within a reasonable period of time. These cookies are not essential for the website to function, but they improve the website and the browsing experience.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used for example by some of our service providers, such as Google Analytics, in order to carry out statistical analysis of how users use our website through their computers or via our mobile applications, such as how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks made on a page while using the website. In such events, La Passione Srl processes the results of these analysis in an anonymous way and for statistics purposes only provided that the service supplier uses the cookies in connection with the browser installed on your computer or other device used to browse our website.
- 1. Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time, etc. In order to delete cookies already registered on your computer or to disable and reject cookies for the future, whatever their purposes are, be it permanently or until you change your mind, you can access and modify the settings of your browser. We wish to make you aware, however, that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer. Please find below the path to modify your browser's settings, for the following browsers:
For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
- 2. In order to disable analytical cookies and to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can download the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also point out that the procedures and software used to operate the computer system of the websites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.), sections of the visited site, the type of device used, the nation from which we connect and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
This information is collected and can be associated (through cookies) with identified interested parties, these data will be used only in aggregate form to track the services offered by the site but will not be used to package and monitor the indicators concerned.
In particular, these data may be used in aggregate form by the Owner for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the site in order to find your favorite pages by users in order to provide more appropriate content to check its correct functioning and develop a better product.
The data could then be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The personal information that you provide will be recorded and stored on a protected electronic media and used with adequate safety measures also associating and integrating with other databases.
The data gathered and the cookies received will be processed by the data above only with methods and procedures necessary to provide the services requested.
The data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed, as necessary for the provision of the service, to companies that perform tasks on our behalf for technical or organizational instrumental to the supply of the services requested.
Only with your express consent of the data can be used to perform statistical analysis, market surveys and sending of commercial information on products and promotional initiatives of La Passione Srl, by post, telephone, email, sms, mms.
You also have the option with your express consent to grant La Passione Srl the use of these data to perform statistical analysis, market surveys and sending of commercial information on products and promotions from other companies by e-mail, telephone, sms, mms.
The conferment of data is optional, except for those indicated as required to enable them to take advantage of the services offered. You have the right to know, at any time, how your data are used. You have the right to update, supplement, correct or delete, or block or object to any of these treatments. At any time you can re-read the information and possibly modify the consent previously provided, verify and / or change the status of active services and possibly request additional services.
The fact these rights are recognized by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which provides:
Art 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded.
2. You have the right to obtain any details on:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to:
- a) update, rectify or, when interested, integrate data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning the person for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The exercise of rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 can be separately at each of these independent data, each for the treatment of its competence, through a specific message by mail addressed to:
- La Passione S.r.l. Via Campagnola 52/G, 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS), firstname.lastname@example.org;
In accordance with current legislation, you are informed of the foregoing consequences to the failure to approve the use of your data for the purposes of the same, then we ask you to express a separate agreement pursuant to art. 23 of the Privacy Code for each of the data processing described in this statement, in which you would agree, by checking the box “I agree” next to the description in the electronic registration form available on the website. Information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”).
To choose your correct size, you will need to refer to the diagrams and tables listed during the purchase of each product.
To be able to take your measurements correctly, here is some useful information about the optimal way to do so as well as an explanatory diagram.
For sweaters and outerwear: for best results, take your measurements over your underwear.
A) Your Height: Measure your height.
B) Chest: Measure the circumference by passing the tape measure around your chest and under your armpits.
C) Waist: Measure the circumference by passing the tape measure around the waist leaving it a bit loose.
D) Inseam: Measure what we call on the length of the shorts, taken from the crotch down to the leg elastic.
Our products have been designed and created with an ergonomics concept to follow the anatomical shape of the rider in a racing position without being excessively tight on the body. A careful design allows the products to eliminate the abundance of fabrics and ergonomically follow the appearance of the body providing maximum fit, high comfort and allowing dynamic movement. These products are especially made for cyclists in good physical shape, as they have a good coefficient of adherence to the body supplied by the design cuts and very elastic tissues. In any case, the clothes were designed to be worn according to the standard parameters of everyday life.
All our products provide a race cut, but please note that there are some differences in cut and shape among our Collections.
When you decide the fit of an item, we recommend to take into account the different weight and constitution based on the trial period. For example, if the purchase is made in winter, it should be calculated that probably in summer you will have a greater fit, so it will be less adherent in the seasons of real use for a natural weight loss in the warmer seasons. The same applies for purchases made during summer for winter sets. The fabrics used for the products of winter sets sometimes have a lower elasticity compared to the tissues of summer items. For this reason, in the case you choose slim fit as a size of your summer clothes, you should note that in equally-sized winter products might be even tighter limiting a correct fit. Sleeves follow the sizes of the short-sleeved summer items, while the leggings and knee pads follow the sizes of summer shorts.
The Lightweight Jerseys provide a more close-fitting aero cut than our Summer Jerseys and for this reason it is recommended to choose a size up.
There are tiny differences in shape and sleeves length also among the Summer Jerseys: The Raw, Camou, Linea and Asymmetric have all the hallmarks of our famous Italian aero cut fit while the sleeves have been constructed with additional Pro peloton sleeve length without using silicone grippers. The Square, Diagonal, Passione and PDP provide a more relaxed fit and the sleeves ended with silicone grippers that help keeping the jersey fitted and tightly in place when on the saddle.
If you need some hints regarding your size choice, don’t hesitate to send your measurements (height, weight, chest and waist) to our Customer Care at email@example.com.
Being products which are used for sporting or outdoors activities some easy steps must be fulfilled, which can be different depending on the product and tissue used in their manufacture.
The washing instructions are on the label sewn inside of each item and on the page of each product on this website. Please always follow these instructions scrupulously together with the following additional useful information for the correct care of your clothes.
General Care and Maintenace
Before washing the product, close the front zip completely, as well as pockets and openings, limpets and velcro straps and other similar materials.
We suggest you to wash your sports products separately from other kind of clothes.
Wash dark and light colours separately.
Wash it by hand in cold water or in a washing machine at 30° on the normal cycle, avoiding a hot wash that could damage the fabric.
Never use washing powder, or products containing softeners or bleach because these products under any circumstances compromise the softness of the fabric.
Never iron the product and do not leave prints or labels near heat sources.
Do not dry clean.
Do not tumble dry.
Instructions and Care of Merino Wool and Mixed Products
For all products in merino wool or mixed wool use normal detergents. You don’t need to use detergents specific for wool. The structure of Merino wool and Merino – polyester blended fabrics are different from those of normal wool. The detergents commonly marketed are designed specifically for classical woollen clothes and often contain softeners that can damage the fibres causing a deterioration of the fabric.
The fabrics in merino wool and mixed wool have some excellent elastic properties. For this reason we suggest that during drying, never hang products made in these tissues, since the weight of the water would stretch them thus causing the product to lose its characteristics and its original size. We suggest to lay the product in a horizontal position to dry.
- 3.1. The “Site” is the website lapassione.cc, dedicated to the sale of products.
- 3.2. “Customer” is the person (natural or legal) making a purchase on the Site, accepting the general conditions of sale.
- 3.3. “Order” is the request form of the goods on sale, compiled by the Customer on the Site.
- 3.4. “Products” are the goods offered for sale on the Site, in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale.
- 3.5. “Price” is the consideration for the sale of goods itself.
- 3.6. “Contract” is the distance contract that relates to the sale of the products, according to the conditions of sale.
- 4.1. The products sold are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the contract and posted on the Site at the time of order. The purchase of products implies full and unreserved acceptance of the present general conditions of sale which shall remain valid and effective until they are modified and / or supplemented by La Passione S.r.l. Any changes and / or additions will be effective from the date on which will be posted on the Site, and will apply to sales made on or after that date.
- 4.2. The contract is concluded and binding on the parties when La Passione S.r.l. shall send the order confirmation to the email address of the customer, designated by his or her registration to the site.
- 4.3. The Customer may cancel the order without charge at any time before the Goods are shipped. If canceled after the shipment, all request must be made by the customer through a refund by 30 days from the delivery and taking responsibility for the costs of returning the product to La Passione S.r.l.
- 4.4. Prices and products are subject to change without prior notice.
- 5.1. We ship with UPS worldwide with flat rate. For orders less than 100€ - 90£ we apply 10€ of shipping costs.
- 5.2. The delivery of the items is made by the courier to the shipping address provided by the customer at the time of the order. All information required for delivery must be completed accurately. La Passione S.r.l. are not responsible for failure to deliver due to incorrect delivery address or phone numbers. In case of non-delivery or refusal of delivery the package will return to our Company, and we will issue the refund of your whole order at the net of application of shipping costs for the returning back and additional duties.
- 5.3. The delivery of the products depend on the country of destination. La Passione S.r.l. provide the customer an online tool that allows you to track the status of the Order.
- 5.4. Upon delivery, the property and the risk relating to the handling of the items shall pass to the customer.
- 5.5. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the information on the Site concerning its availability for the shipment of the Products are not updated in real time, also in view of possible simultaneous access to the site of more customers, and therefore the actual availability of individual products can vary during the same day than reported on the Website.
- 5.6. If the replacement of a product of the same quality and title is not possible (for example, due to the unavailability of it), La Passione S.r.l. will refund the customer the amount paid for the product to be damaged, defective or non-conforming and for delivery of it, or issue a store credit of equal value.
- 6.1. Customer represents and warrants that: (I) to be a consumer in accordance with art. 3 of the Consumer Code, (II) to be of age, and (III) that the data supplied by the same for the execution of the Agreement are true and correct.
- 6.2. When your first order is made, you will automatically be registered to receive a generic password, which can be quickly changed via the link in the confirmation email. The customer agrees to communicate correct, true and complete information about: demographic details, personal details, other useful information for the order.
- 6.3. The customer will pay the price of products purchased and keep a copy of the purchase order confirmation sent to the email address provided by the customer during the registration to the Site.
- 8.1. Trademarks, logos and other distinguishing marks of any kind on this web site belong to their respective owners.
- 8.2. It is forbidden to use trade marks, logos and other distinctive signs-including reproduction on other websites-by unauthorized third parties.
- 8.3. The contents of the site (texts, graphics, images and animations) are protected by copyright.
- 9.1. Sales of products via the Internet are ruled by Articles 50 e ff. and 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code). The legislation provides the right to terminate the contract, guaranteeing the consumer the right to refund on the purchased product and obtain a refund of the entire expenditure incurred within 30 days of receipt of the product. The refund does not include shipping costs.
- 9.2. The Customer may exercise the right of refund by sending a return request here to initiate the procedure for the refund.
- 9.3. The right of refund, moreover, can not be exercised by the customer if the product is not intact, namely:
- In the absence of the original item;
- In the absence of elements of the product;
- For damage to the product caused by customer.
- 10.1. If the customer wants to return a product, there are thirty (30) days time after the delivery of it to send a return request here to initiate the procedure for the return. The customer service will contact the customer to send further documentation for the correct return procedure.
- 10.2. The products must be returned adequately protected in their original packaging, in perfect condition for resale (they must not be worn, damaged or soiled by the customer).
- 10.3. Refunds and size exchanges will be made within thirty (30) days from receipt of goods from the warehouse, on the credit card used. The refund includes the purchase price of the products ordered and the shipping costs incurred, with the exception of postage for returning the product which remain responsibility of the customer, but please note that if the order becomes less than 100€/£90/110$/150AUD after the return, refund will be issued at the net of application of shipping costs.
- 11.1. The Customer will receive newsletters containing updates on products, services and promotions; the newsletter is produced by La Passione Srl.
- 11.2. If registered, pursuant to art. 130, para. 4 D. Decree no. 196/2003, the right referred to in paragraph 11.1 above may be exercised without the express consent of the customers themselves, provided that they have refused to grant the use of their data when registering on the same site or on subsequent occasions-using the link at the bottom of the e-mails, or by sending a communication to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12.1. The conditions referred to in this document, where derogations to the purchaser with respect to the legal framework applicable to transactions subject to the same are intended only for buyers who are “consumers” within the meaning of Article. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005).
- 12.2. Therefore, in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), the same conditions will not be considered extended, if an exception to the purchasers themselves with the legal provisions in force applicable to the transaction, and will instead apply unless otherwise provided in this Article, the provisions of law in force in question.
- 12.3. In particular, the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 8 of this contract is exclusively reserved for the “Consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005) and therefore can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity.
- 12.4. Notwithstanding the general rules of art. 14.2 above, the parties expressly agree that, even in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), the law applicable to this contract will be the Italian law.
- 12.5. As a variance of the general discipline of art. 14.2 above, the parties also expressly agree that, in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), in the event of any dispute the jurisdiction will be the Court of Brescia, Italy.
- 14.1. The photographs and texts are by way of example, and may be dissimilar from the product or change without notice. Consequently La Passione S.r.l. can not be held responsible for any errors resulting from these illustrative images or text.
- 14.2. La Passione S.r.l. can not be held responsible in any case for breach of this contract in case of absence or unavailability of the product, force majeure failure, interruption, or total or partial strike of postal services and transport and / or telecommunications.