1. Data controller
La Passione, whose registered office is at Manerba del Garda (BS), via Campagnola 52/G, VAT n. 03688480981 (“La Passione”), is the data controller of the personal data collected through the Website www.lapassione.cc. The updated list of data processors (see art. 28 of the GDPR) and subjects acting under the authority of the Controller is kept at the Controller’s headquarters.
2. Personal data
In order to allow you to enjoy our newsletter service, we ask that you provide your email address. Any other personal data is not necessary. The provision of data is essential in order for you to subscribe to our newsletter; in default, we will not be able to perform the contract and provide the service in question.
3. Purpose, legal basis and modalities of processing
The Data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be used to carry out the newsletter service you requested. The communications will have commercial, advertising or promotional purpose and will be related to the products and services provided, or the events organized, by La Passione or to similar products, services or events. Such communications may be sent through automated systems (emails) in accordance with the GPDR. Personal Data will be processed using both traditional and automated means.
4. Processing period and data storage
Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent. Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to the provision of the newsletter service you requested and, in any case, no more than 36 months from the moment you unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
5. Rights of the data subject
We inform you that, pursuant to the current legislation, you can:
- ask and obtain from La Passione information about your personal data and your right to access to such data;
- ask and obtain a structured, commonly used machine-readable format of all your Personal Data, with respect to data processed through automatic systems, moreover, ask them to be transmitted to another controller;
- ask and obtain from La Passione the rectification of your personal data if you believe they are incorrect or incomplete;
- ask and obtain from La Passione the erasure – or the restriction of processing – of your data if you believe they are not necessary – or no longer necessary – for the above mentioned purposes, hence after the expiry of the storage period mentioned above.
You can contact La Passione at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to La Passione S.r.l., Via Campagnola, 52/G, 25080 – Manerba del Garda (BS). Pursuant to the current legislation, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Authority for the alleged infringement of your rights with respect to the use of your Personal Data.