The washing instructions are on the label sewn inside each item and on the page of each product on this website. Please always follow these instructions scrupulously together with the following additional useful information for the correct care of your clothes.
General Care and Maintenance
- Before washing the product, close the front zip completely, as well as pockets and openings, limpets and velcro straps or other similar materials.
- We suggest you to wash your sports products separately from other kind of clothes.
- Wash dark and light colors separately.
- Wash it in a washing machine at the temperature recommended on the inner label on the normal cycle, avoiding a hot wash that could damage the fabric.
- Never use washing powder, or products containing softeners or bleach because these products under any circumstances compromise the softness of the fabric.
- Never iron the products and do not leave prints or labels near heat sources.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
Instructions and Care of Merino Wool and Mixed Products
For all products in merino wool or mixed wool use normal detergents. You don’t need to use detergents specific for wool. The structure of Merino wool and Merino – polyester blended fabrics are different from those of normal wool. The detergents commonly marketed are designed specifically for classical woollen clothes and often contain softeners that can damage the fibres causing a deterioration of the fabric.
The fabrics in merino wool and mixed wool have some excellent elastic properties. For this reason we suggest that during drying, never hang products made in these tissues, since the weight of the water would stretch them thus causing the product to lose its characteristics and its original size. We suggest to lay the product in a horizontal position to dry.