Information pursuant the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”).
In accordance with the commitment and care that we devote to the protection of personal data, we inform you on the modalities, purpose and scope of communication and dissemination of personal data and your rights in accordance with art. 13 D. Decree 196 /2003.
Filling out the form with your data you will allow these three subjects, each of which will act as an independent owner of the treatment carried out by the same, to collect and process your personal data for the purposes specifically indicated in particular:
- La Passione SRL [Via Campagnola 52/G, 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS), Cod Fisc./Part. Iva 03688480981] for the management of the orther required
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer by your browser when you visit a website, such as www.brioni.com ("website"). Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website, usually for customization, statistics or advertising purpose.What cookies does our website use and for what purpose?
Our website uses various different types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a different function as set out in the table below:
- Technical or browsing cookies: These cookies enable the website to function correctly and allow you to view it correctly on the screen of your device, in your language and for your market from the first time you access it. They will recognise your country so that on any subsequent visits you are directed straight to the relevant country website. They also allow you to create an account, log in and manage your orders while browsing the website. If you are a registered user, these cookies mean you will be recognised as such when you access the services offered to our registered users. These cookies will recognise if you make a purchase from the website through an affiliated or partner site so that we can fulfil any obligations we may have to those partner sites. These cookies are necessary for the website to function.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to recognise you, following an explicit request from you (for example, if you click on “remember me”), every time you access the website, so that you don’t have to type in your login details each time. If you have added items to your cart and closed your browsing session without completing your purchase, but have not removed the items from your cart, these cookies enable you to carry on shopping with the same cart the next time you visit the website within a reasonable period of time. These cookies are not essential for the website to function, but they improve the website and the browsing experience.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used for example by some of our service providers, such as Google Analytics, in order to carry out statistical analysis of how users use our website through their computers or via our mobile applications, such as how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks made on a page while using the website. In such events, La Passione Srl processes the results of these analysis in an anonymous way and for statistics purposes only provided that the service supplier uses the cookies in connection with the browser installed on your computer or other device used to browse our website.
- 1. Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time, etc. In order to delete cookies already registered on your computer or to disable and reject cookies for the future, whatever their purposes are, be it permanently or until you change your mind, you can access and modify the settings of your browser. We wish to make you aware, however, that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer. Please find below the path to modify your browser's settings, for the following browsers:
For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
- 2. In order to disable analytical cookies and to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can download the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also point out that the procedures and software used to operate the computer system of the websites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.), sections of the visited site, the type of device used, the nation from which we connect and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
This information is collected and can be associated (through cookies) with identified interested parties, these data will be used only in aggregate form to track the services offered by the site but will not be used to package and monitor the indicators concerned.
In particular, these data may be used in aggregate form by the Owner for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the site in order to find your favorite pages by users in order to provide more appropriate content to check its correct functioning and develop a better product.
The data could then be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The personal information that you provide will be recorded and stored on a protected electronic media and used with adequate safety measures also associating and integrating with other databases.
The data gathered and the cookies received will be processed by the data above only with methods and procedures necessary to provide the services requested.
The data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed, as necessary for the provision of the service, to companies that perform tasks on our behalf for technical or organizational instrumental to the supply of the services requested.
Only with your express consent of the data can be used to perform statistical analysis, market surveys and sending of commercial information on products and promotional initiatives of La Passione Srl, by post, telephone, email, sms, mms.
You also have the option with your express consent to grant La Passione Srl the use of these data to perform statistical analysis, market surveys and sending of commercial information on products and promotions from other companies by e-mail, telephone, sms, mms.
The conferment of data is optional, except for those indicated as required to enable them to take advantage of the services offered. You have the right to know, at any time, how your data are used. You have the right to update, supplement, correct or delete, or block or object to any of these treatments. At any time you can re-read the information and possibly modify the consent previously provided, verify and / or change the status of active services and possibly request additional services.
The fact these rights are recognized by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which provides:
Art 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded.
2. You have the right to obtain any details on:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to:
- a) update, rectify or, when interested, integrate data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning the person for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The exercise of rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 can be separately at each of these independent data, each for the treatment of its competence, through a specific message by mail addressed to:
- La Passione S.r.l. Via Campagnola 52/G, 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS), email@example.com;
In accordance with current legislation, you are informed of the foregoing consequences to the failure to approve the use of your data for the purposes of the same, then we ask you to express a separate agreement pursuant to art. 23 of the Privacy Code for each of the data processing described in this statement, in which you would agree, by checking the box “I agree” next to the description in the electronic registration form available on the website. Information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”).